Compressed air filter elements are designed to remove oil and water in liquid and aerosol state, atmospheric dirt and solid particulate.
Pleated media construction reduces the differential pressure over the elements service life, reducing operational costs. Changes to the materials of construction of the element, increases the operating parameters of the standard replacement element.
• Lower total cost of ownership
• Lower environmental impact reducing CO2 emissions • Guaranteed continuous air quality
• Design to be retrofitted into original OIL-Xplus filter housings
• Replaces standard AO, AA, PF, AX and AO-TS, AA-TS grade elements
• Maximum operating temperature 100°C
For full element reference guide please click here
These elements fit filters dated 1980 - 2005.
If your filter element is not listed here please contact us for price and availability