Sorry, there are no products matching your search.
Grade ACS In-line, Point of Use Oil Vapour Reduction Filters (1/4”~ 4”)
In-line, Point of Use Oil Vapour Reduction Filters Oil vapour is present in all compressed air systems, even those using oil-free compressors. Left untreated, oil vapour can cool, condense and form liquid and aerosols of oil in the compressed air piping or at critical applications.
For full technical specs click here
• Delivered air quality to ISO8573-1 Class 1 for total oil when used in conjunction with Parker OIL-X Grade AO & AA coalescing filters
• Tested in accordance with ISO8573-5
• 3rd party performance validated by Lloyds Register
• Designed for point of use installation - for plant scale protection or long adsorbent life use OIL-X Grade OVR
• Housing Guarantee - 10 year guarantee on filter housings